Condition monitoring in sewer networks
The TV inspection software from bluemetric software GmbH allows the condition of the sewer network to be recorded in accordance with various coding systems (Abwasserhilfe/wastewater aid, German Association for Water, Wastewater and Waste DWA).
Visual inspection coding system – DIN EN 13508-2
With the introduction of the European standard DIN EN 13508-2 “Visual inspection coding system” the prior code of practice ATV-M 143-2 was replaced by code of practice DWA-M 149-2. In Germany, the mandatory regulations stipulated in DIN EN 13508-2 are recommended for use in conjunction with the information contained in this leaflet.
Tried and tested TV inspection software
The new INSPECTORTV inspection software was developed jointly by JT-elektronik GmbH and bluemetric software GmbH. Both of these companies contributed extensive expertise, many years of practical experience and an immense amount of know-how.
European coding system
The European coding system is increasingly becoming the new standard and the basis for professionally qualified coding of optical inspection results, and it is important that the input process is supported by suitable software.
- Clear operation and perfect handling
- Rapid condition documentation
- Easy entry of damage codes
- Quick selection using favourite condition codes (freely configurable)
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts
- Reduced workload thanks to project management, address management and data export at the press of a button
- Improved documentation and high validity thanks to an unlimited number of images per detection
- Video digitisation MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4
- Background map (DXF, grid)